A number of organizations are involved in regulatory science initiatives. Below are some suggested resources.
REGULATORY SCIENCE TRAINING RESOURCES
- FDA National Medical Device Curriculum
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- NIH Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research
- NIH Principles of Clinical Pharmacology
- Education and Training at the FDA
- FDA 101
FOUNDATIONS AND INSTITUTES
- Critical Path Institute
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health
- National Academy of Medicine
- Reagan-Udall Foundation
REPORTS AND STRATEGIC PLANS
- NAM (National Academy of Medicine). 2010. Building a National Framework for the Establishment of Regulatory Science for Drug Development: A Workshop Summary.
- NAM (National Academy of Medicine). 2011. Strengthening a Workforce for Innovative Regulatory Science in Therapeutics Development: A Workshop Summary.
- Report to the President on Propelling Innovation in Drug Discovery, Development, and Evaluation (2012)
- FDA Strategic Priorities 2011-2015: Responding to the Public Health Challenges of the 21st Century (2010)
- Advancing Regulatory Science at FDA: A Strategic Plan (2011)
- Identifying CDER's Science and Research Needs Report (2011)
- FDA Strategic Plan for Regulatory Science and Research: 2012-2016 (2012)
- FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health: CDRH 2012 Strategic Priorities (2012)
- FDA Foods and Veterinary Medicine Program: Strategic Plan 2012-2016 (2012)
- FDA National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR): Strategic Plan (2013-2016) (201